Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding Static Library Links with Custom GNU radio

From: alfayez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding Static Library Links with Custom GNU radio blocks
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 00:35:16 -0400

Sorry I forgot to include some relevant info.  After setting the following variables in the Makefile.am, the make check stage in the python folder is failing with an undefined symbol error "square" basically it's not seeing the square function in the "libcalc_square.a" library

howto_la_swig_libadd =        \
    -lcalc_square

howto_la_swig_ldflags =    \
    -L/home/alfayez/workspace/gnuradio_custom_blocks/gr-howto-write-a-block-3.2.2/src/lib

sorry for the double email question.

al fayez