Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error report usrp_fft.py

From: meco1982
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error report usrp_fft.py
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry i've done it but i no wrote it in my post, the error appears after
that! some other idea!?!?
I can't upgrade ubuntu cause other persons decide to use same machine and to
no change distribution...with the normal problem of a test machine with more
different utent!
I'll try to change release and use a i can try installable binary packages.
Thanks
Domenico