[Discuss-gnuradio] 16 digital I/O lines to control external devices like

From: Harley Myler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 16 digital I/O lines to control external devices like antenna switches
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:57:37 -0500

Hi all,

Now that I have the USRP2 playing the university NPR station in my office, it is now time to get down to serious work.

Could someone please, in a nutshell, explain one of the features of the WBX (as one of the transceiver series) daughterboard that states:

16 digital I/O lines to control external devices like antenna switches

I would greatly appreciate just a nudge in the right direction, such as, where are these (connector?)?

How are they accessed (Python script, FPGA re-write, etc.)?

What I need to do is cycle through a set of receiving antennas, sampling signal from each one in a scan operation. If anyone has already done this I would dearly love to know your process.

TIA,

Harley Myler

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.