[Discuss-gnuradio] AM Demod and NBFM Demod questions

From: bill . pretty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] AM Demod and NBFM Demod questions
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:32:04 +0000 (GMT)

 I tried modify the "usrp_wbfm_receiver.grc" example to use the NBFM Receive block instead of the WBFM Receive, however this block is asking for a "Audio Rate" I'm not sure what that is but if I set to more than 1 I get this error: "Check "$quad_rate%$audio_rate == 0" failed."
There appears to be a typo ? What should "%$" be ?

I also tried to build an AM demodulator. The AM Demod block is asking for a "Channel Rate" could some one tell me what that is ??

Thanks ...

Bill