Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC problem

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC problem
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:42:32 -0700

Your transmit amplitude is almost zero, try something around 10e3.

See the notes in the usrp source block.

On 05/12/2010 07:59 PM, intermilan wrote:

hello all:

         I recently use GRC and USRP to do some experiment. But there is a
problem for me.

        I use signal_source->packet_encoder->Gmsk_mod->usrp_sink in the transmit
side.and it the receive side I use
usrp_source->Gmsk_demod->packet_decoder->scope_sink.Now I know I can see the
modulationed waveform in the scope_sink which is connected to the usrp_source. But I can not see
anything in the last scope_sink. The correlative parameters which I set about the usrp_sink and
usrp_source are the same as the defulat value in the benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py.and the
other parameter in the other block is the defult value.Can anyone tell me how to figure out this
problem?

                                          Thank you