Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio_portaudio_source error during building gnur

From: jamhan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio_portaudio_source error during building gnuradio
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 02:38:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mattias,

Thank you for your help. But I do not understand your answer totally since I
am beginner. I do not know how to check version of boots and do not get
related information from gnuradio wiki.

However, I think second question is not stupid. The problem was solved and I
do think it is the problem within GNU Radio release 3.3git-740-ge2222445.

I just copy the gnuradio file I installed in another laptop two weeks ago to
current laptop. First run sudo make uninstall and git clean bla bla.....

And whole install process is fine without any error. The version name is GNU
Radio release 3.3git-725-g8d3a78da. Hope this information will be useful to
others.

regards,
han