RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] reprogram the CPLD of USPR2

From: jimmy nu
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] reprogram the CPLD of USPR2
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 20:54:29 +0000

Dear Matt,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I have Xilinx 10.1 installed (ISE, chipscope...).
I also have a Xilinx USB platform cable 2 which is connected to both USRP2 and my PC.

So can you help to identify the programming process:

1. I modify boot_cpld.v and implement it with Xilinx
2. I configure USPR2 CPLD through the USB platform cable 2 with the newly generated files.

My question is:
1. which file I need to use to reprogram the CPLD?
boot_cpld.jed or boot__cpld.bin?

2. Which tool I need to use to download the file to program the CPLD? Xilinx Chipscope?
A little bit detailed explanation will be extremely help!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,