Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP source block in GRC

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP source block in GRC
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:49:01 -0700

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 09:44:51AM -0400, Don Ward wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Blossom" <address@hidden>

Hi Don,

Probably the "right answer" is to add support in the system for
sending messages to blocks when file descriptors "select" true for
read, write or exception conditions.  This would remove the problem
with blocking on something that might never happen, or the current
dodgy work-around of blocking with a timeout.

Eric