Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark tx and rx help

From: Kyle Zhou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark tx and rx help
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:33:48 +1000

Hi Merve,
benchmark_rx.py only extracts the first two bytes of the received data payload[0:2], which contains the packet number (pktno) and ignores the rest. You need to insert some code into the function 'rx_callback' [line 61-70] in order to show or use the rest of data, payload[2:].
Kyle

Hello..
I'm trying to make dbpsk modulation using benchmark tx/rx(two usrp1s(RFX 1800) and two computers).I set costas alpha to 0.05 and gain mu to 0.001 as advised here.When i run the codes i got ok=True for all packages and pktno increases one by one every packet is received properly.But i couldn't understand where can i see the bits that are received(1 or 0).Is the code writing received packages to a file? there is an option in benchmark_tx like --from-file but i couldn't decide how can i create a file that can be seen by code(what will be the extension of the file?)

Best regards..Merve