Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calling "tune" on BASIC_RX

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calling "tune" on BASIC_RX
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:05:14 -0700

The DDC can shift the IF signal in either direction. So yes, it must deal with negative frequencies and you should be able to pass the tune function a negative frequency in Hz.

Also, you can simulate the action of the ddc in grc with a complex sine source and a complex multiply. Watch the fft.

-Josh