Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Merging the vrt- branch.

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Merging the vrt- branch.
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:20:58 -0400

On 03/15/2010 12:48 PM, Per Zetterberg wrote:
By doing:

git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/jblum.git
git checkout -b perz origin/usrp2_vrt

I get VRT code without the need to merge.

Question:
Can I save the VRT code and re-distribute it ? The reason for this is
that I am planning to write paper. In order for others to be able to
repeat my results I want to make all the code available ... so ....

You could set up a personal git repository on github and refer to that in your paper.

Philip

BR/
Per

Quoting Mattias Kjellsson <address@hidden>:

Hi list,

I have previously merged the vrt- branch into the gnuradio- tree and
successfully compiled and used it.

However... I'm in the middle of creating a script that sets up
gnuradio and other programs I need from a fresh installation, and I
ran into some troubles while merging different branches.

Is the procedure below the way to do this, since I get a lot of merge-
conflicts, which I don't want to script around...

git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/gnuradio.git
cd gnuradio
git remote add jblum http://gnuradio.org/git/jblum.git <-- Gives
merge- conflicts...