Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple Channel USRP Confusion

From: Karthik
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple Channel USRP Confusion
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:52:15 -0800

Dan,

I have a solution that I have been using for a while. I have attached the relevant files and a working example. You will need to put all the files except the .grc file into your .grc_gnuradio directory and restart grc. Not sure if this is a good way to do it, but it works for me.

the helper blocks are the core, the dual_a, dual_b are heir blocks that add on top of this one. I also included a quad source block for real inputs using 2 LFRX in case you are interested. I have changed the fusb parameters such that I can records data at high sampling rates (4MSps) without getting overruns.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Karthik