Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bpsk lost some packet when transmit data disconti

From: Fisheep
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bpsk lost some packet when transmit data discontinuously
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 06:08:02 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your reply.

I thought that the problem can not get enough data to fill up a packet could
happen on any modulator.

But why we could receive every packet properly when using dbpsk and lost
packets when using bpsk?
(Under transmitting each packet with a time interval.)

And I went through the packetizer.py quickly and found that it seems that
different modulations have different packet preambles.
i.e.
preamble = conv_packed_binary_string_to_1_0_string('\xA4\xF2')
preamble_bpsk = conv_packed_binary_string_to_1_0_string('\x55\x55\x55')
preamble_qpsk =
conv_packed_binary_string_to_1_0_string('\x1E\x1E\x1E\x1E\x1E\x1E')
Does this different cause the bpsk can not receive data properly?

Again, Thanks for your reply. It really helps me a lot.
I am deeply appreciative.

                            Fisheep :)