Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using GRC when executing the grc example

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using GRC when executing the grc examples
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:50:33 +0100

> You need to access .bashrc with super user rights.

Shouldn't ~/.bashrc be a user- override of the global /etc/bashrc (in
ubuntu /etc/bash.bashrc) ?

For instance if I want to change the promt to something like
"[hh.mm.ss]:address@hidden >$" instead of the
default one, I'd put those changes in my ~/.bashrc. That was always my
assumption, but I might be wrong.

Sorry for the off- topic, off- list, off- everything remark/question.
//Mattias