Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using sig_source_c on a USRP2

From: Charles Brain
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using sig_source_c on a USRP2
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:00:34 -0000

Hello Brian,

Sorry it is not possible to get a screen shot at the moment mainly because I have turned everything off for the day and not having a GPIB i/f on the analyser I would have to find my video digitiser and take a snapshot from the video out. I can see the residual at 1 GHz it is just that the main signal is not where I was expecting it. The signal is > 30 db above the residual. When I set the frequency to 10 MHz for example the main signal is at about +2 Mhz above the residual (from memory).
I thought I might be doing something wrong or using something that
was not supported. The documentation is fairly sparse and even more so on the USRP2. The USRP2 sinks don't have the same naming format as those for the USRP1 i.e sink_32fc vs sink_c which confuses me.

- Charles

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Padalino" <address@hidden>