Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Lost packet problem

From: abbasi9999
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Lost packet problem
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:56:48 -0800 (PST)

I think the problem was the high bit rate.
my bit rate was 100K when i decrease it to 10K the lost packets can be
recovered safely.
I think that there is overflowing in the USRP, which cause the missing of
access code. therefore i miss the packets.
I'll try what you have said in the first post.

thanks for your help