[Discuss-gnuradio] was no-knob

From: rhubbell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] was no-knob
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:12:39 -0800

(N9VV probably didn't mean to create a new thread under V. Pejovic's thread
so starting a fresh thread.)

BTW what future war fighter is needed? I thought the water-bag was
obsoleted by UA drones?

But to J. Brower I too looked at NI's site for some announcement.
Really all we can do is take a wait-and-see approach because it seems that
anything goes in these times we've all found ourselves.

Question to M. Ettus.  What's the #1 thing that the NI deal does for you
and/or USRP? Can you say? If not I understand, just curious. FWIW I'm
making no judgement call on anyone or anything.  Been around long enough
to know that there are many ends to all things.