Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and the Notebook feature - keep getting note

From: Richard Clarke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and the Notebook feature - keep getting notebook id error
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:15:55 +1300

Ah huh! That is great, thanks very much!

Cheers
Richard

On 8 February 2010 13:34, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
dont use the parenthesis

in the fftsink block, enter my_notebook0, 0

-Josh

On 02/07/2010 02:49 PM, Richard Clarke wrote:
Hi All,

so far I've found very little reference to this new and potentially very
useful feature. I'm trying to use the notebook feature of GRC 3.2.3svn to
allow stacking of multiple WX GUI sink elements (scopes, FFT, etc) on
different tabs of a Notebook. I have dragged a Notebook element into my
block diagram and given it the ID "my_notebook0". I have also tried to enter
info into the Notebook field for my two GUI sinks, using the format
(my_notebook0, 0) to indicate that it should be placed in "my_notebook0" on
tab 0. However the GRC dialogue box for the GUI Sink (Properties: FFT Sink)
just highlights the field name "Notebook" in red and keeps telling me that
there is an       "Error: Notebook id "(my_notebook0" is not an existing
notebook id"

Can someone who has this working let me know what I'm missing?

Thanks very much.

Cheers
Richard