Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News

From: Don Fanning
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:59:18 -0800

Am I denying that he shouldn't be paid?  No.
He has done a great bit of work and much congratulations to him for taking his business to the "next level".

I'm not going to get all "awestruck" about the guy.  No one is worthy of that.  He may be your friend, but this is just business.  Nothing personal.

When someone touts a product that doesn't include all the pieces, then they should be given a chance to respond and make it right.

As for my tone:  Matt started it. :-)

I kinda felt something like this was happening when wouldn't repost the hardware designs back into the SVN.  Apparently, I was right to be concerned as should anyone involved with the project.