[Discuss-gnuradio] Testing USRP with WBX

From: Matthew Robert
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing USRP with WBX
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:45:32 +1100

Hi List,

I have a USRP1 with a WBX in the B side and a DBSRX in the A side. I
have just done a fresh install of the stable tarball (3.2.2) and I ran
the usrper load_standard_bits. The USRP1 serial number is in the
3700-3800 range so I believe it is compatible with the WBX.

When I run usrp_benchmark I get the following error:-

Testing 32MB/sec...
Warning: Treating daughterboard with invalid EEPROM contents as if it
were a "Basic Tx."
Warning: This is almost certainly wrong...  Use appropriate
burn-*-eeprom utility.

Warning: Treating daughterboard with invalid EEPROM contents as if it
were a "Basic Rx."
Warning: This is almost certainly wrong...  Use appropriate
burn-*-eeprom utility.

uUusb_throughput = 32M
ntotal    = 16000000
nright    = 15988058
runlength = 15988058
delta     = 11942
OK
Max USB/USRP throughput = 32MB/sec

Is there something more I need to do to make this work?

Cheers,
Matt