Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to tune Tx or Rx with XCVR2450 on USRP2

From: Manav Seth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to tune Tx or Rx with XCVR2450 on USRP2
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 00:00:31 -0700

Hi Matt,

Ya, I am having the second problem. But, I have the gnuradio 3.2.2 code base only. Will try to checkout again from the git repository and build.
Anyways, I did have a working card. So if this does not work, I will try to copy this card to all the other cards.
Can you please guide me how to copy a SD hard having a working image to another using a card reader. Today I tried doing this but the card was not being recognised.

Thanks,
Manav