[Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing timestamps using USRP2

From: MarcW
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing timestamps using USRP2
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 03:49:29 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to use wireshark to extract the timestamp from the received
ethernet packets to test my sync_every_pps() function is working. I have
located the word I need to extract from the received data but how can I
automatically extract this and display it as an integer in the display
window in wireshark?

Alternatively, is there a better way to view the timestamp information to
check for a reset?