[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with scope sink

From: Jason Uher
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with scope sink
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:05:00 -0600

Using the latest git checkout of gnuradio (and an older svn one, not
sure of the rev #), the scope sink will only show a single channel of
input.

If I use the float sink, only the first channel show up.  If I use the
complex sink, only the real part of the first channel shows up.  I
have verified that the same version works under an ubuntu install,
running usrp_oscope.py works fine there, but not on my osx install.
I'm not sure about gl vs wx vs qt sinks, or how to verify which one is
being used, so that may be an issue.

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix for it?

Thanks,

Jason

(OSX 10.5.8, built from latest git source, pre-requisites installed
via macports)