Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soft-DVB has a Brother. A Receiving Brother. And

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soft-DVB has a Brother. A Receiving Brother. And Fast...
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:14:53 +0100

Hi Per,
carrier freq is 809.5 MHz (one of the Australian DVB-T center freqs in UHF)

Phase and frequency responses are compensated by applying estimations done based on the (many) DVB-T OFDM pilot carriers. We do not average channel estimates to remove noise, still we get very clean constellation when doing lab tests.
As well as useful constellations with SNR being around 12 dB.

regards

vincenzo