Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx frequency changing by clk_divider

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx frequency changing by clk_divider
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:18:43 -0800

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 15:08, Yan Nie <address@hidden> wrote:

> The major problem of the frequency decreasing is the transmitting signal
> from the antenna doesn't show the result of BPSK modulation in the waveform
> of the signal. Could you please give some suggestions about what the
> problem?

I'd like to help you out with this, as I wrote the original gr-sounder
FPGA code, but to be honest I have no idea what you've done or what
issue you are seeing with it.

Could you perhaps elaborate with the kinds of extensions you have
written to it, maybe a description of your signal flow, post links to
screenshots of your lab equipment displays, or something more concrete
than what you have written above?

What is it doing that it shouldn't be, or what isn't it doing that it should?

Johnathan