Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to call .py file into another .py file

From: Josef Vukovic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to call .py file into another .py file
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:23:26 +0100

Hello,

That's not a good python textbook, it is more like a quick start guide. I would suggest him
"Learning python 4th edition" from Mark Lutz.

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596158071

yours faithful
Josef Vukovic

2010/1/26 Eric Blossom <address@hidden>

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 02:51:36PM -0500, Muhammad Ali Khan wrote:
> hi guy,
>
> I am facing some problem. I want to execute a (.py) extension file into
> another (.py) extension file. i am tired of searching on websites but didn't
> get any satisfactory results. Is it possible or is there any other way of
> doing this. can anyone help please.
>
> Ali

I suggest starting with the Python Tutorial:

 http://docs.python.org/tutorial

Or in pdf:

 http://docs.python.org/download.html

Eric