[Discuss-gnuradio] Active antennas on Ettus RFX d'boards

From: Steve Peters
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Active antennas on Ettus RFX d'boards
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 03:49:46 -0600

Hi all,

Although there are methods for supplying +5V to a receive antenna on the DBSRX daughterboards, I just wanted a final sanity check to verify that there is not something similar for the RFX (in particular 1800) daughterboards before I go and buy an external bias tee.

I've looked in the archives, at the schematics, and at the board itself, but I'm not a hardware expert so I could easily miss it.

Thanks immensely,
Steve