Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] boost-1.37.0 dependency in 3.2.2 debian packages

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] boost-1.37.0 dependency in 3.2.2 debian packages
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:03:54 +0300

Hi Johnathan,

Three questions:
1) What is the reason you don't follow usual Debian/Ubuntu layout
where you use distribution versions under dists/ instead of
package versions? Then it's possible to build for multiple distributions.

2) Also, why don't you use Launchpad for hosting? It will build
automatically for multiple distro versions.

3) Are there plans to continue provide nightly builds for git versions?