Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] where is usrp2_make_source_32fc actually defined

From: Tom Gross
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] where is usrp2_make_source_32fc actually defined?
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:08:53 -0500

I can believe i have a typo (though I have been looking at this for
months, trust me :-) ) - but what I don't understand is, when I do

nm -a _usrp2.so | grep make

on the "regular" build it shows all four of the make methods as
undefined.  Isn't that what "U" means? (I'm asking).  So how at
run-time does this get resolved (on the version that works).

I would be curious to know what other people are seeing when they do
nm -a _usrp2.so | grep make