[Discuss-gnuradio] ISE11.1 error using Linux CLI..Update

From: Mahesh Poolakkaparambil
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ISE11.1 error using Linux CLI..Update
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:24:02 +0100

Dear All,

                 The problem while creating the bin files still exists. I am attaching the error information with this mail as a word document. If some one already came across this problem or if any one knows a remedy for this, I kindly request you to share the information.

The problem seems to be with FIFO blocks in the project. I recreated these Cores using ISE 11.1 GUI, but seems to be not working.

I hope to hear from you..

Best Regards,
Mahesh