Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minimum external clock for FPGA?

From: sandeep mishra
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minimum external clock for FPGA?
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:23:07 +0530

Hi,
Please help.
during installation of ariprobe I got following errors:

out_pcap.c:8:18: error: pcap.h: No such file or directory
out_pcap.c: In function ‘write_pcap_file_header’:
out_pcap.c:34: error: storage size of ‘pfh’ isn’t known
out_pcap.c:37: error: ‘PCAP_VERSION_MAJOR’ undeclared (first use in this function)
out_pcap.c:37: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
out_pcap.c:37: error: for each function it appears in.)
out_pcap.c:38: error: ‘PCAP_VERSION_MINOR’ undeclared (first use in this function)
out_pcap.c: In function ‘write_pcap_packet’:
out_pcap.c:104: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘memcpy’
make[4]: *** [out_pcap.lo] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/sandeep/airprobe/gsm-tvoid/src/lib'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/sandeep/airprobe/gsm-tvoid/src/lib'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sandeep/airprobe/gsm-tvoid/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sandeep/airprobe/gsm-tvoid'
make: *** [all] Error 2
address@hidden:~/airprobe/gsm-tvoid$

I am using ubantu 9.1(karmic), gnuradio-3.2.2 and airprobe is installed via git.
Kindly help me please