[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: WBX

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: WBX
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 05:05:35 +0900

Matt-san,

Congratulations to the WBX announcement.  As you know well,
I am using USRP-1 for 150MHz/400MHz satellite beacon experiment,
and the WBX just meets our frequency range.  I would like to
test it as soon as possible.  But at the same time, I would
like to say that RFX400 is very useful for our purpose.
Larger concern from me is on the USRP-1.  Our application
(dual-band coherent receiver for TEC measurement, named GRBR)
really needs USRP-1.  Our experiment is getting more popularity
these days.  We now use 10+ receivers in Japan and in southeast
Asian contries.  But the globe is huge!  I hope that many stations
are built by number of researchres in the world.  Soon I want
to renew our GRBR web page, and announce our current status.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,

----
Mamoru Yamamoto
Research Institute for Sustainable Humanosphere (RISH)
Kyoto University
address@hidden