Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] carrier signal dropping

From: Charles Irick
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] carrier signal dropping
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:31:21 -0500

FYI, the new git repo doesn't seem to have usrp2_siggen.py under
gr-utils. usrp_siggen.py seems to work in the same way with minor
differences but the naming makes it seem like it's for the original
usrp. I probably wouldn't have thought it was compatible if I was just
poking around for the first time.

Charles