[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio companion (grc) - converting code into grc

From: Juan Ramon Gutierrez Agullo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio companion (grc) - converting code into grc files, import new blocks.
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:17:31 +0100

Hi all,

I'm testing the grc tool and I have some questions about it:

Is it possible to get a grc project from the code? I mean, if I create a
graphical flow-graph with grc, the program generates a 'top_block file'.
Is it possible the opposite, from a top_block file, obtain a grc
project?

If I create a new block, can I import it to grc? I've looking the
program but I don't know how to do it. Maybe should I've to put the
block in a 'special folder'?

Thank you for your help.

--
Juan Ramon Gutierrez Agullo <address@hidden>