Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Properties of USRP2 in Communication Applications

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Properties of USRP2 in Communication Applications
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:49:30 +0100

Here is another interesting presentation from the same conference (RFMTC09):
http://www.hig.se/filearchive/Centrumbildningar/Radiocentrum/RFMTC09/Dokument/1-2-Peter-Handel-slides.pdf
 and their paper "Receiver I/Q Imbalance: Tone Test, Sensitivity Analysis, and
the Universal Software Radio Peripheral" can be found on IEEE Xplore with the
Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/TIM.2009.2025989

Regards,
Ulrika