[Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX tune delay

From: Vadim Uvin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX tune delay
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:40:29 +0100

Hi everyone,

I have USRP+DBSRX. I'm trying to listen to uplink channel (MS->BTS) of GSM. To do that, I first need to be synced with the BS (i.e. listen to synchronization channel of BTS). Then I have to change the center frequency to uplink channel, but I need to know how long it takes before USRP gets stable or I can lost the synchronization. Unfortunately, I can't find what the tune delay of DBSRX is. Maybe someone knows?

Thanks.