Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio debugging and stepping

From: Charles Herdt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio debugging and stepping
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:02:26 -0200

 Hi Jason

 I've been wanting something like that also, and one of the tricks
that have been working well is to dump the streams to a file.
 If you want to visualize everything in sync, you can interleave
samples from different points of the flow graph and sink it to a file.
 You can use audacity to import the raw samples for easy visualization.
 I'd be curious to know of other solutions for this.

 Charles