[Discuss-gnuradio] failed to allocate buffer size error

From: Mir M. Ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] failed to allocate buffer size error
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:20:16 -0600

Hi,
Why does this error occur when usrp_sink is replaced with a file_sink  in the transmit_path?

gr_fir_fff: using SSE
gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmget (0): No space left on device
gr_buffer::allocate_buffer: failed to allocate buffer of size 64 KB
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
Aborted

 I want to collect data after the rrc_filter in benchmark_tx as I have no USRP. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Mir