Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Meetup at SDR Forum

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Meetup at SDR Forum
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:03:52 -0500

On 11/26/2009 02:01 PM, Matt Ettus wrote:

We will be holding a GNU Radio Meetup at SDR Forum next week. Anyone who uses or is interested in GNU Radio is welcome to attend, even if you won't be attending the conference itself. A number of the core GNU Radio developers will be there. So if you're in the Crystal Springs or greater Washington DC area, be sure to stop by.

We will be meeting from 6-8 PM on Thursday December 3rd at the Hyatt in Crystal City, VA. Afterward, we'll be going out for dinner at a nearby pub.

We'll post more details as they are finalized.

Hope to see you there!
Matt

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh. That's close enough to be reasonable for me to hop on a plane, but I
  live, eat, and breathe my contract work at the moment.    Poop!

-Marcus