Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: usrp2 with atl1e gigabit ethernet device

From: Christopher Friedt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: usrp2 with atl1e gigabit ethernet device
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:56:48 +0100

Hi Stefan,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Stefan Brüns
<address@hidden> wrote:
> 2) ethtool eth0

exactly - that's the last thing I checked, and it reported that only
10/100 Mbps was supported with my card (I thought that was especially
weird for a gbe card). Then I checked the kernel source and found the
atl1e module also handles atl2 rev A/B cards and realized that lspci
was talking smack.

> 3) lspci -v

lspci was what misinformed me in the first place :P (i.e. pci_ids has
some incorrect values for attansic cards). My card is not an ATL1[e],
but rather an ATL2[e] - I have no idea why lspci reported the wrong
device.

Thanks for your reply,

Chris