Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP v2 TX Bandwidth

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP v2 TX Bandwidth
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:24:42 +0100

I haven't looked at the usrp2- code for a while, but I think there might
have been
something like the usrp- equivalent of "oU"/"uU"- shell printing.
But that was a while back and it might have changed. If you have a look
in the meta- data there is a field called overrun. But as someone
pointed out all
features that "should" be there are not yet implemented.

Someone more up to date with the current code might correct me/confirm.
//Mattias