[Discuss-gnuradio] Time of Arrival Hooks

From: devin kelly
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Time of Arrival Hooks
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:21:08 -0500

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a project with the USRP2 that where I need to know the Time of Arrival(TOA) of the waveforms.  This is for a geolocation application.

My understanding as of now is that the hooks to get TOA are there in the USRP2, but the firmware does not provide access to them at this point.  Is this correct?

If the firmware can provide TOA, how can I get that information??

Thanks,
Devin