Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] run GNU Radio (spectrum analyzer) and OpenBTS on

From: adib_sairi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] run GNU Radio (spectrum analyzer) and OpenBTS on one computer with 2 USRPs at the same time
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:37:57 -0800 (PST)

Good day,
I never run the OpenBTS before but i had experience in running multiple USRP
on one PC. for example if i want to run usrp_fft.py and the benchmark_tx.py
at the same time using two USRP and one PC, so this is the example of the
command:

1st terminal: ./benchmark_tx.py -f 2.4G -w 0
2nd terminal: ./usrp_fft.py -w 1

the -w command (the which option) is to choose which USRP that we are
pointing to.. but this features is depend on the code that you are trying to
run. if there is no -w in the code, you can add it by yourself.

best regards,
Adib