[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio companion newbie problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio companion newbie problem
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:55:18 +0100 (CET)

Hi everyone.

Finally I was able to install gnuradio (last version) on ubuntu
9.04!
I tried some examples running them manually and they worked.
I never used
the gnuradio companion so i wanted to try it..
I digited grc on the bash and
getting the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/local/bin/grc", line 45, in <module>
    """%gr.version()
AttributeError:
'module' object has no attribute 'version'

I checked on synaptics and looked
like grc was not installed... so I installed it from synaptic but still I have
the same error.

Anyone got any clue?

Thanks for your help!