[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 FPGA and ISE 11.x

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 FPGA and ISE 11.x
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:48:38 -0700

I know a at least a couple of people out there have tried to compile the USRP2 FPGA image using ISE 11.x. If you have tried this, please let me know if you have had any success and/or what issues you ran into. If changes are necessary, I would like to roll them into the main line of development.

Thanks,
Matt