[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem new Signal Processing Block

From: Edmar Candeia Gurjão
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem new Signal Processing Block
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:54:37 -0300

Dear all,

yesterday I posted a message about problems to install a new signal
processing block, after that I search in previous messages in the
gnuradio discussion list and I found some different solutions to my
problem, I put them together  my problem was solved.
  At fist I note that in configure file the $prefix=/usr/local and the
rest of the construction process use this information, so I ran
./configure --prefix=/usr since my /lib folder in under /usr only not
in /usr/local.
  After that I modify the qa_howto.py file by changing the import
howto by from gunradio import howto. When I made this changes it
finally works,

--
Edmar Candeia Gurjão