[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem new Signal Processing Block

From: Edmar Candeia Gurjão
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem new Signal Processing Block
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:34:42 -0300

Dear all,

I am trying to build a new signal processing block and I follow the
Eric Blossom tutorial on How to Write a new Signal Processing Block.
When I run make check or ./run_tests it works fine, however if I run
./qa_howto.py a receive the message

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./qa_howto.py", line 24, in <module>
    import howto
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/howto.py", line 6, in <module>
    import _howto
ImportError: No module named _howto

I using python 2.6 in Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty. Can anyone help me?

--
Edmar Candeia Gurjão