Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About the simple_mac.py in bbn80211

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] About the simple_mac.py in bbn80211
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:15:05 -0400

 I believe this code was never updated to the blks2/hier_block2 API.
At least in the usrp2_branch and my branch on CGRAN it hasn't been. It
may just take the same work that was done for the transmit and receive
code to port it over (e.g. changing blks -> blks2, hier_block ->
hier_block2, and the __init__ call to specify the io signature).