Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn 80211b usrp2_version problem

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn 80211b usrp2_version problem
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:23:35 -0700

I think that is a buffer overrun. In otherwords, your computer cannot process the data fast enough.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Chen Chen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I just got two set of USRP2 and want to test it using the bbn 802_11b usrp2_version. I use the example scripts: bbn_80211b_rx.py and bbn_80211b_tx.py.

I use the default setting: on one machine: ./bbn_80211b_rx.py and on another machine: ./bbn_80211b_tx.py

The tx script work correctly. The console print the packets it send. But for the rx, it can not received any packet, just print out the "S" letter?

Does anyone meet such problem? Thank you very much.

Best,

Chen