[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: use a file as source to the ofdm receiver

From: bin zan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: use a file as source to the ofdm receiver
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:02:27 -0400

Hi,
     Let me clear my issue. My source file includes number of complex numbers which can be read by using matlab function "read_complex_binary.m". I observed that the data are same as when they passing through "gr_file_source::work" ->???-> "gr_ofdm_frame_sink.cc" however, I observed that in "gr_ofdm_frame_sink.cc", the data are totally changed.  Does anyone what happened in between?

Thank you,
Bin